Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,

anyone any idea if (and when) an updated Q3 spec will be published on the web or in a brochure? - I think the update called a ''model year''?

So I guess the next one will be the 2014 model year spec update. Or is there just a quarterly or 6 monthly update regardless of the yearly update?

The present brochure was only published in March, but its already out of date since DAB is now standard and sphere blue is discontinued.

cheers

alan

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like yourself am waiting for better colours, the newer engines that are fitted to the A3 and a 2 wheel drive automatic diesel. Lets hope 2014 model year delivers

·
Registered
93 Posts
As far as I'm concerned - 2013 has deleivered.My Q3 S line S tronic 177 with a few extras is all I wished for.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I would like to see the 177 engine available in the manual and yeah a 2WD auto would be a good addition too. They haven't changed it around much since launch, maybe a Q3 Black Edition or Sline plus.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys - 4 me its more a matter of certainty than spec. i have an order window from now until end of June. So knowing of any potential 2014 update date would help me to plan (ie ''should I wait or should I go'' dada dada da dada-dum) that's all..

cheers

al

·
Registered
485 Posts
It was in April 2012 that they released details of the MY 2013, so based on that it should be soon.

Changes normally take place in June as far as I am aware.

·
Registered
518 Posts
My car was a MY2013, one of the first I think, as it was built late June 2012. I was originally told MY2013 build was starting week 28 (mid July), so when they told me it was built end June I expected a MY2012 car. When I first saw it on delivery in September it turned out to be MY2013, so all turned out well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Will they definitely have an update? They are not likely to consider the Q3 RS as this years update? I hope not as I too would like an update to the colour range and a few other items maybe. Just wondering....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rontheman said:
My car was a MY2013, one of the first I think, as it was built late June 2012. I was originally told MY2013 build was starting week 28 (mid July), so when they told me it was built end June I expected a MY2012 car. When I first saw it on delivery in September it turned out to be MY2013, so all turned out well.
Thanks mr R - good intelligence! I think its worth waiting to last minute :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SETIG said:
It was in April 2012 that they released details of the MY 2013, so based on that it should be soon.

Changes normally take place in June as far as I am aware.
thanks also S -- deffo worth a wait until late june

Edited by: smoothound54

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all members.

My audi dealer phoned today to confirm extras and told me DAB radio will be standard from build week 22. Great, i will be getting something
for nothing .My man at audi does'nt like to haggle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts