Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

I am selling this set of four genuine Audi alloy wheels have just been taken off my car. They are from a 2019 Audi Q3 40 Quattro S Line which has done 13k miles.
These wheels are in great condition and appear to be wearing the original tyres that it came with from new.

Only reason I’m selling is because I have replaced with a 20” set of Vorsprung alloys instead.

As you can see from the pics they are in great condition. One wheel has two small scratches/marks on it. These are not gouges just a surface scratch. The other three wheels do not appear to have any damage at all.

None of the wheels have been kerbed and the rims show no other signs of damage.

All wheels have the following tyres
Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 - 235 50 19
These are the same tyres which were put on from new, given the current wear and the miles that the car has travelled it is likely that these are the original tyres.

Collection from Cheltenham for free or happy to help facilitate delivery etc

Completed forgot to say, all tyres have at least 3.5mm of tread left on them. All worn evenly.

Looking for £600 for the set - now reduced to £550 for a quick sale

EDIT - now £450. They have to go as they are taking up too much room in the house !!

Thanks for looking

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Hubcap

Wheel Tire Furniture Automotive tire Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Rim

Wheel Automotive tire Alloy wheel Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Hi and welcome.

People might like to see a price. :)

·
Registered
Q3 Black Edition 2017 2.0 Diesel Auto 184bhp
14 Posts
Only reason I’m selling is because I have replaced with a 20” set of Vorsprung alloys instead.

Do you have a pic of these fitted...would be nice to see......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Do you have a pic of these fitted...would be nice to see......
Here’s a picture of the new wheels, albeit not a very good picture.
Those with a keen eye will notice that they are replica Vorsprung wheels not originals. Half the price though 🤔😉
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
Q3 Black Edition 2017 2.0 Diesel Auto 184bhp
14 Posts
Here’s a picture of the new wheels, albeit not a very good picture.
Those with a keen eye will notice that they are replica Vorsprung wheels not originals. Half the price though 🤔😉 View attachment 3027
View attachment 3026
The wheels look pretty striking however my last car, Alpina had very low profile tyres like this and it was a mare.
Potholes caused no end of problems and had to have dinks removed during wheel refurb ....had to drive around potholes looking like a drunkard

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Willing to let these go at a better price. They need to go as soon as possible. Currently living in the house and the wife wants them gone !!

thanks for looking

make me an offer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts