Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Had my Q3 just over a month now, and put 3500 miles on already! A bit different to the S3 I had for 4.5 years, but so far quite impressed. Great handling and power for diesel, and so much quieter in the cabin- great for long trips!Hope to share plenty of snippets of wisdom and technical odds and sods over the coming months/years...
cheersSimon

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome to the forum Simon,glad you'reenjoying the Q3. 3500 miles in a month??? When do you eat and sleep?
I'll keep an eye out for you, I'm only about 10 miles up the A1 from you, surprised you can't see my car from where you are

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Malph, yes a lot of driving for sure, but there's always time to eat, and sleep! :)I mostly work south of home (Bury), but occasionally venture into Peterborough... Maybe that orange glow I can see at night is not the neighbours neon flood light but the reflection of the moon off your orange car!! ;-)

·
Super Moderator
6,223 Posts
You've got that one right, Slim. You should see it from this county - talk about light pollution....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He he! I'm going to have to look up that colour- slightly concerned it may be similar to the 'Solar Orange' that a few S3's were painted with ;-)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Pics are on my thread in page 2 of the Gallery threads.......Don't forget your sunglasses

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's quite a cool colour as it goes, sunglasses at the ready JIC ;-) Not seen one of those yet- the Q3 world as I know it is in black, white, or grey!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts