FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

Traffic Camera/s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Boxbrownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxbrownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Camera/s
    Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 8:36pm
I see the traffic cameras (as offered from Crewe) are now an official option on the order form, that's a first I think for a manufacturer.

Just looked at a new Q3................no light interior at all, just a lighter black Confused

Oh well, mine is three years old end of December...........anyone want to buy a loaded 177SE LOL
177 SE S-Tronic, Pistachio Nappa, Tech Pack, Keyless, Luggage, Load, 18" 5xTwins, Hot Seats, Bright Bendy Lights, Wobbly Mirrors, LazyBoy Rear Hatch, it has now gone, well it had to sooner or later.
Sponsored Links

Hawkeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawkeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 10:33pm
I think Citroen may have pipped Audi to the post on offering Dashcams as an option, if the adverts for the C4 Cactus a few months back are to be believed.

TBH, I find it strange that its taken manufacturers this long to offer them as an option, given their popularity. 
2015 RSQ3 Misano/Titanium, Competition Titanium Wheels, Panoramic Sunroof, LED Interior Light Pack, BOSE, Tech Pack, Cruise
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic