FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

RSQ3 remap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
marknjayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RSQ3 remap
    Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 4:20pm
looking at having my RSQ3 (2015) remapped by APR in a couple of weeks but having read the fuel pump had to be 'modified' for the performance model and not much info on these cars im a bit unsure wether to now,anyone have any info or has anyone had an APR map on their RSQ3 ?
Sponsored Links

mwcltd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwcltd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 5:46pm
I know the MTM agent in this country and an RSQ3 upgraded to 435hp only requires an ECU firmware upgrade.
Q3 2.0TFSI S-Line Quattro 180PS S-tronic Monsoon Grey Nappa leather. All option boxes ticked apart from sunroof.
RSQ3John View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSQ3John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 6:09pm
There have been reports of remapped 2.5TFSI engines suffering from fuel starvation, IIRC the RSQ3 Performance model had different fuel injectors too, not sure about the fuel pump.

So your RS' lacks performance or are you in the 'because I can' category?
RSQ3, MY2016, Sepang Blue/black styling pack, diamond stitch seats, lunar silver headliner, carbon Atlas inlays, Bose, advanced key, pano roof, 20" Rotors, comfort pack plus, tech pack. CF bumper Prot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 6:12pm
I was considering MTM tbh too ,I find it lacking on pace if I'm honest ,coming from cars such as RS6 etc it feels a little tame ,from all the reading I have done Audi uprated the fuel pump internals and fitted a larger radiator along with the revised map on the 'performance' RSQ3
mwcltd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwcltd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 6:22pm
Tha main reason I have gone wiih MTM over 20 years is they are just around the corner from Audi Ingolstadt and they work very closely with Audi on their upgrades. I have never had an issue with their upgrades on my RS4, RS6, S3 and RS3. The upgrade of note was the one for my RS6 which took it up to 805BHP, measured on a rolling road. 
Q3 2.0TFSI S-Line Quattro 180PS S-tronic Monsoon Grey Nappa leather. All option boxes ticked apart from sunroof.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 6:27pm
Yes it's only the big reputable companies I will consider due to the R&D that goes into the mapping

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 3:16pm
Had the APR map put on today ...what an animal it turns it into ,seems to accelerate like my RS6 did now
Hawkeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawkeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 4:49pm
So how many horses do you reckon its turning out now?
2015 RSQ3 Misano/Titanium, Competition Titanium Wheels, Panoramic Sunroof, LED Interior Light Pack, BOSE, Tech Pack, Cruise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 5:40pm
425 ,370 wheel hp ,Made 300.1 whp standard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknjayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2018 at 7:04pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic