FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

Q3Mirrors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marsh57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marsh57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q3Mirrors
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 2:50pm
I have just got a 66 plate S Line Q3 where can I get the remote folding mirrors set up in the West of Scotland
Sponsored Links

RSQ3John View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RSQ3John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 4:42pm
Welcome to the board.

OBD11 device page

Why not buy an OBD11 device and code your mirrors and other bits yourself for what's almost beer money?
RSQ3, MY2016, Sepang Blue/black styling pack, diamond stitch seats, lunar silver headliner, carbon Atlas inlays, Bose, advanced key, pano roof, 20" Rotors, comfort pack plus, tech pack. CF bumper Prot
grumpycamel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpycamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 4:53pm
Yep I agree with John.
Bought an OBD11 and saved myself some money and hassle. Like John said, it can do other changes in the car too.
Pre-FL Audi Q3 S-Line 2.0TDI (177) Quattro S-Tronic,Cobalt Blue,Nappa leather,Heated seats,MMI HD Nav,Colour DIS, Bluetooth,CD Changer,Xenon lights,Spare tyre (on my body and in the car)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic