FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

Q3 Black Edition en-route

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 1:37pm
Officially giving up looking at the tracker, it's stuck!, I've got to the point if it says in the bloody country one more time I'm going to damage an uninsured iPhone 7, that's been 2 weeks now and no change in status, I no I'm not picking it up till march the 1st, but mine is AWOL !.
Sponsored Links

OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 9:09pm
Rotac60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotac60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 11:52pm
Chill fella chill.
Tronic4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tronic4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 10:04am
FWIW, my wife's week 51 build  for promised delivery early Jan Q3 Edition similarly left Martorell on 19th Dec. The Audi site didn't update for weeks but I tracked the marine vessel transporter, probably the same one carrying your Q3. For some reason it did circles in the Med for many days before docking at Tangiers (possibly waiting for access to refuel?) It then unloaded/loaded at Le Havre, Zebrugge, Antwerp, Bremerhaven, Immingham and finally Sheerness. It finally got here last week, but we now don't want delivery until March for the new reg. due to the resale impact. My dealer was actually very fair and have lent us a car for the last few weeks.
Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 10:52am
That's really interesting, my salesman told me the ship was taking an unusual route, I put that down as a large dose of bs, but I stand corrected, my Q3 BA got to the dealership last Saturday, pick up on the 1st of March, how did you manage to follow the boat your car was on.
Q3 Black Edition in Daytona Grey 184ps Stronic, reversing camera colour dis, hill hold assist, advanced key, damper control, heated front seats, high beam assist Audi puddle lights, Bose stereo.

Tronic4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tronic4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 11:04am
Hiya, I found out the name of the ship (Wisdom Ace) from Audi, then used some free tracking websites (www.marinetraffic.com, www.vesselfinder.com)
Cheers

Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 11:55am
Cheers Tronic.
Q3 Black Edition in Daytona Grey 184ps Stronic, reversing camera colour dis, hill hold assist, advanced key, damper control, heated front seats, high beam assist Audi puddle lights, Bose stereo.

Gromit View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Jonygun Jonygun wrote:

... how did you manage to follow the boat your car was on.
Er.... swim fast?  LOL

(well, someone had to say it)

Q3 SE TFSI 170bhp S-Tronic, Cobalt Blue/Titanium Grey interior, SD SAT/NAV, Power folding mirrors, Parking Plus+Park Assist, LED & storage packages, seated heats & other goodies. Collected 27/06/13.
Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 1:38pm
And around in circles apparently

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic