FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

Q3 Black Edition en-route

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 9:13am
The main reason is that even though the car was ready to ship around the 19th December, the factory chain shuts down over Christmas and doesn't reopen until 9th January.
If you're using the tracker, it may not update until it lands in the UK.

I'm not majorly annoyed, but I am going to have to rent a car for a few weeks as the sales team advised the ideal time to sell my car was just before the start of the year.
Hopefully they'll offer some good will to cover my additional expense, but the thing that's frustrating is that it's taking the shine off the whole process of buying into a premium brand.
Sponsored Links

Troopers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troopers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 1:55pm
What about seeing if they can loan you a car instead of renting one?
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2017 at 5:48pm
Waiting for a response from their management about it at the moment
numb15 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numb15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 10:26pm
Glad you got your imports in this pre-Brexit World, who knows what's going to happen with paperwork a few years from now!
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:57am
yourAudi just updated, showing the car in the UK now, fingers crossed!
Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 11:35am
I just checked on the off chance when I read your post, and mine has just shown as arrived, must have been traveling together lol, wonder when they will get to the dealership, I'm going to wait for the new plate so no rush.
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 11:41am
I think stage 9 - arrived means it's at the dealership?

I've got personal plates going on, so not too worried about a 17 plate
Snapshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snapshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 11:51am
What plate will it have when you sell it?
Q3 2.0 TDI 150PS SE Quattro S Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Alcantara/leather in Rock Grey, advanced key, Comfort Pack, Colour DIS, folding mirrors, privacy glass, non-smoking pack
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 3:12pm
Will be whatever it is before my plates go on I suppose?
Snapshot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snapshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017 at 10:59am
Exactly. Which is why waiting for the new plate may be worth it in the long run. Depending on how long you intend to keep the car, of course.
Q3 2.0 TDI 150PS SE Quattro S Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Alcantara/leather in Rock Grey, advanced key, Comfort Pack, Colour DIS, folding mirrors, privacy glass, non-smoking pack
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic