FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

Q3 Black Edition en-route

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q3 Black Edition en-route
    Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 10:06am
Had the email from Audi advising my Haian Blue Black Edition has left Martorel, pick up in January!!
Looking forward to joining you all.

Spec:
Haian Blue Black Edition (s-tronic)
2.0 TDi 184
Technology Pack
19" Black Alloys
Rear parking camera
Bose audio
Sponsored Links

Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 12:26pm
Hi OW00P, my Q3 black edition TDI 184 is being built on the 16th January, mines Daytona grey pearl effect with:

Damper control
Hill hold assist
High beam assist
Heated front seats
Reversible boot Matt
Colour DIS
rear camera
Advanced Key
Smokers version
When did you order yours, and how long was it in the building process, great to talk to another black edition owner, don't forget those pictures of your black edition, it will keep me sane until mine arrives, I've got no nails left lol !
Boxbrownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxbrownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 12:34pm
Nice choice Thumbs Up
177 SE S-Tronic, Pistachio Nappa, Tech Pack, Keyless, Luggage, Load, 18" 5xTwins, Hot Seats, Bright Bendy Lights, Wobbly Mirrors, LazyBoy Rear Hatch, it has now gone, well it had to sooner or later.
Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 12:43pm
cheers Boxbrownie
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 1:10pm
Awesome, you're reminding me of more of the toys I added too!

Ordered mid October, build week was last week, left QA on Friday.
Should be collecting 2nd/3rd week of January
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 1:11pm
Thanks BoxBrownie been waiting for the black edition for a little while to help make the decision easier
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 12:56pm
Just got an email from Audi, just about to enter the UK!!
Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 1:37pm
Happy Christmas, what a great present, I've got weeks to wait before the little blacks devil is delivered, don't forget the pictures
OW00P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OW00P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 10:32am
Still waiting... delayed until mid-January and now until February
Jonygun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonygun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 2:19pm
What reason have they given for the delay, mines been stuck on leaving Martorell for over a week now, the salesman told me that the boat that brings them to the uk has taken a different route, I'm having trouble believing that, you have been waiting since December, that's weird to be in limbo for that long, and saying it's entering the uk, hope its not another fiasco like the lack of water pumps that VW's had.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic