FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

It's arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 4:12pm
Thanks Dave as I said it really is a very very good engine I am no expert like some of the guys on hear but up to date I am very surprised and encouraged by the first few days! Long may it continue.👌
My Q3 is a Sport 1.4 TFSI 150 PS Stronic, extras LED Lights pack,AUDI HILL CONTROL,COLOUR DIS,Ext MIRRORS E/H/F. 40M WHEELS, AUTO Dim MIRRORS.
Sponsored Links

Shropshire Lad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shropshire Lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 4:23pm
Congratulations Yorky, Looks fantastic, is that Monsoon Grey? S-Tronic box is brilliant just don't try to brake with the left foot.
Q3 S-Line plus 184 TDi Quattro S-Tronic in Daytona Grey, Tech Pack, Black Pack, Comfort Pack Plus,LED interior illumination pack,hill-hold assist and non smokers pack.
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 6:15pm
Already tried it Shropshire old mate! Stopped quick! It seems to happen when you get a surprise like some numpty driving found country lanes irresponsibly! But well pleased with the new car! And yes Stronic Monsoo Grey.👍
My Q3 is a Sport 1.4 TFSI 150 PS Stronic, extras LED Lights pack,AUDI HILL CONTROL,COLOUR DIS,Ext MIRRORS E/H/F. 40M WHEELS, AUTO Dim MIRRORS.
OAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 8:44pm
Congrats on the new car Yorky, nice colour, have you waxed it yetWink. The stronic is brilliant, I don't think I will ever go back to a manual again.
Q3 2.0 TDI (184) Quattro S Line Plus, S Tronic. Misano red, Hill Hold Assist. !9" tyres , No Smoking Pack,and everything else that comes as standard on S Line Plus.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic