FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

It's arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:05am
😳😳😳
My Q3 is a Sport 1.4 TFSI 150 PS Stronic, extras LED Lights pack,AUDI HILL CONTROL,COLOUR DIS,Ext MIRRORS E/H/F. 40M WHEELS, AUTO Dim MIRRORS.
Sponsored Links

Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 11:38am
Collected the new car yesterday! No flowers I was disappointed Mrs Y couldn't have cared less. On the drive home (35 miles) I have to confess I was impressed with Stronic and the 1.4 engine I make no secret of the fact that the engine size had worried me I am old school and size matters, but I digress I only once when not concentrating hit the clutch with my left foot problem as you are all well aware there isn't one but she stopped quick good job the road behind me was clear! I will get better I must admit first impressions are very very good I look forward to using the new car first petrol for 20years. I could go on but I would only bore you all pictures are on there way. Yorky
My Q3 is a Sport 1.4 TFSI 150 PS Stronic, extras LED Lights pack,AUDI HILL CONTROL,COLOUR DIS,Ext MIRRORS E/H/F. 40M WHEELS, AUTO Dim MIRRORS.
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 6:55pm
...and here they are...

Andy P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 10:15am
Great choice Yorky, looks lovely
I'm loving the 1.4 TFSI engine but now I'm wishing I'd changed to S tronic as well. I test drove one and, like you, I did an unplanned emergency stop and it put me off on the day. Reading how highly club members like it I've decided next time I'll go with it and persevere.
To start with I thought the engine was quite noisy but I ran it in to the book and now it is whisper quiet with great power delivery. MPG is not that good at 37.5 on Fuelly but I make no particular effort to improve as I love driving the car the way I do
Enjoy, Andy
2017 Q3 S line Nav 1.4 TFSI Manual, Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Rear side airbags & St St Pedal Caps.
2002 TT 1.8T Roadster 180BHP, Manual, Light Silver/Black Leather int, 18" 9 spoke alloys.
rennie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rennie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 5:00pm
I'd say you need to give the change over time from manual to S-Tronic about a week really, from past experience within the clan here at least. 

2012 2.0 TDI SE DSG/S-tronic Amalfi white with added SD Sat nav. Heated seats and LED interior light package
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 6:30pm
Thanks for the good wishes Andy, I agree with you on the issues you raised and the Stronic was a worry on the test drive I was extremely undecided on the "Auto" but listening to the guys on the forum to there opinion that I would really enjoy the car I bit the bullet and ordered the Stronic! I have driven the car now for two days and apart from one major hollicks to whit hitting the brake when I thought it was the clutch I think my initial experience has been very positive you have to keep thinking but as I say going well. Again I agree it seems to like a drink! But I can live with thatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 6:31pm
I think you are accurate in suggesting a week for the Stronic but going pretty well in the first couple of daysπŸ‘
Robbie_B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 9:09am
The wife has stolen my car for a couple of days for long work trips and left me her manual A1. Stalled at the first junction and have to keep remembering that there IS a CLUTCH and that I need to change gearTongue
Q3 S Line Edition 1.4 COD,S-Tronic,Utopia Blue, Heated seats, SD Satnav, LED Interior lights Look Back Camera, Foldy Mirrors, UTR etc.
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 10:48am
Well spotted Robbie😳Join the club πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Q3 Dave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Q3 Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 11:40am
Lovely Q3 Yorky, I hope it was well worth the wait and that you're enjoying every mile in it
2017 Q3 1.4 CoD S line edition, Shell White, Black Styling Pack, LED headlights, Power tailgate, tinted windows
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic