FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

It's arrived

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's arrived
    Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 3:48pm
I have been following the progress of my new Q3 on the YourAudi app I have to say it was quite useful and surprisingly accurate, We ordered the car 03/04/2017 we were given a tracking number which I thought would not be much use. After a few weeks I thought I might as well see if this YourAudi thingy works on my first attempt it only showed that my order had been placed along with the name of the dealer ect, a further few weeks I decided to look again! The parts are being assembled to construct your car. Again the next visit showed that the car was being built and believe that I was told next that the car was being painted, I then went off on holiday on my return another vist to Your Audi informed me that the car had left Morello only a few days later the car was on a ship imagine my surprise when yesterday on my latest visit the system instructed to contact your dealer your car has arrived the point I make is the YourAudi worked the car was moved from Morello to U.K. and onwards to the dealer in around two weeks which I thought was impressive. When do I collect the car? Oh not sure my dealer who I spoke to yesterday hasn't found it yet😳 That is unfair really as he explained the customer using the YourAudi nearly always knows more about the location of the car than they do. It is in there compound and will be prepared in a few days.👍
My Q3 is a Sport 1.4 TFSI 150 PS Stronic, extras LED Lights pack,AUDI HILL CONTROL,COLOUR DIS,Ext MIRRORS E/H/F. 40M WHEELS, AUTO Dim MIRRORS.
Sponsored Links

Boxbrownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxbrownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 7:38pm
Good news.........I can feel the excitement building now Clap
177 SE S-Tronic, Pistachio Nappa, Tech Pack, Keyless, Luggage, Load, 18" 5xTwins, Hot Seats, Bright Bendy Lights, Wobbly Mirrors, LazyBoy Rear Hatch, it has now gone, well it had to sooner or later.
Gromit View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 7:50pm
Oh, don't you start - he'll be hitting the Sanatogen again and you know what happened last time...  Pinch
Q3 SE TFSI 170bhp S-Tronic, Cobalt Blue/Titanium Grey interior, SD SAT/NAV, Power folding mirrors, Parking Plus+Park Assist, LED & storage packages, seated heats & other goodies. Collected 27/06/13.
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 10:06pm
Last time was a complete misunderstanding and I was let off. By the way you are in for a treat when I get the car guess who will explaining how the Stronic works😳
My Q3 is a Sport 1.4 TFSI 150 PS Stronic, extras LED Lights pack,AUDI HILL CONTROL,COLOUR DIS,Ext MIRRORS E/H/F. 40M WHEELS, AUTO Dim MIRRORS.
Gromit View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 12:03am
Oh good grief...  Pinch
Q3 SE TFSI 170bhp S-Tronic, Cobalt Blue/Titanium Grey interior, SD SAT/NAV, Power folding mirrors, Parking Plus+Park Assist, LED & storage packages, seated heats & other goodies. Collected 27/06/13.
Yorky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 10:35am
Thought that little gem might cheer you up😄 And don't think BB is off the hook I have several questions he has his name on😳 Oh it going to be such fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxbrownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 7:37pm
Don't look at me..........I only deal with vehicles of over 1.5 litres.........not those motorised shopping carts
177 SE S-Tronic, Pistachio Nappa, Tech Pack, Keyless, Luggage, Load, 18" 5xTwins, Hot Seats, Bright Bendy Lights, Wobbly Mirrors, LazyBoy Rear Hatch, it has now gone, well it had to sooner or later.
oakey46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakey46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Boxbrownie Boxbrownie wrote:

Don't look at me..........I only deal with vehicles of over 1.5 litres.........not those motorised shopping carts
Is that because you need the extra power to weight ratio for personal reasons? LOL
Sorry. Couldn't resist that one! 
Oh, and I have less wind resistance, so 1.4 Litres is quite sufficient! Beer 
A good job you don't know where I live. Outer Siberia!!
Q3 1.4TFSI COD, SE S-Tronic with Comfort Pack; LED Interior Light Pack; SD Nav: Luggage & Storage Pack; Lumbar Support; Hill Hold.
Gromit View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gromit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by oakey46 oakey46 wrote:

Oh, and I have less wind resistance...
Not according to Mrs Oakey you haven't... Pinch Nuke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boxbrownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 8:03am
Bigger is always better.........

That's about the only thing our US cousins ever got right   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic