FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

finally found a fault with my new Q3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jewelshogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelshogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: finally found a fault with my new Q3
    Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 10:43am
Having driven it for 3 weeks now. Thinking it is the most amazing car ever. Trying to find any fault but unable to. I finally found one.
When my baby is crying and you say to yourself it's ok he will stop when we get going for our outing. It doesn't work The q3 is too smooth and quiet it's like putting him in a non moving vehicle. It does nothing to calm him.
The teensiest tiniest fault but that is literally all I can come up with.
The Q3 is so smooth. There was an enourmous pot hole in the road I had no choice but to drive over. I sort of winced as I did. It was like driving over a hair line crack.
Love it!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

pekX2to View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekX2to Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 3:57pm
Glad to know that you are very happy with your Q3. i had several quality issues but now I am a happy camper
2.0 TFSI Quattro (211 PS), S-tronic, Xenon +, Full body clr, LED pkg, MMI Nav+, Conv Pkg, Fine Nappa, Act lane asst, Park sys+rev cam, Hold asst, Start/Stop, Chrm pkg, Glass coat, Priv glass, Visors
Whitey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 4:36pm
Awesome car ,
Q3 , S.line in glacier white , xtras inc , panoramic roof , LED interior pack , parking plus , heated seats , privacy glass , & best of all 19" off road alloys ,
BuoyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuoyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 4:43pm
Like your post, I've also had mine 3 weeks LOVE IT
SE TDI Quattro 177 Phantom Black
sat nav sd dab radio privacy glass folding door mirrors park assist advance with camera comfort pack spare wheel
reilsab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reilsab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 9:22pm
I'm impressed with the Audi paintwork so far. Washed the car today and after its first winter and 5 months of grime, salt there were no chips etc to be seen. Looks brand new like when I picked it up last October

2.0 TDI 140PS SE Quattro manual in Glacier White, Full Colour, Comfort Pack, Colour DIS, Folding Front Pass Seat and a Spare Wheel....
Jewelshogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelshogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 11:17am
I wish my paint work was still perfect. Week 1 some not very nice person slammed their car door into it in a car park
Steve Goose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 1:59pm
Had my car 3 weeks,only very small moan I have is you cant see a clock if pop up display is down and digital speedo is selected
Q3 2.0 TDI quattro 177PS 7-speed S tronic S line Daytona grey   no extras money ran out

Tedmunds View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tedmunds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 3:08pm
The only problem with my new Q3 is that I can't stop polishing the lovely daytona grey paintwork, Smile
Tony
Q3 2.0 TDi (177) Quattro
S Line S Tronic, Daytona, 19 inch alloys, comfort pack
SteveW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 5:31pm
Jewelshogg - that's the very reason why I park miles away from the shop / lifts. Wife gets the hump but keeps car away from that kind of danger (touch wood)
Retired Q3 Owner >> 170 2.0T Quattro S-Line / S Tronic/ Daytona Grey / Comfort Pack / Folding door mirrors / Advanced Key
pekX2to View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekX2to Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 12:29am
I had mine glass-coated (Gzox) and it still looks brand new. I just spray with water once a month to remove the dirt and wipe dry. I was told by Audi the coating will last 3 at least 3 years. I think the coating will last longer since the car is always parked in the basement both at home and work.
2.0 TFSI Quattro (211 PS), S-tronic, Xenon +, Full body clr, LED pkg, MMI Nav+, Conv Pkg, Fine Nappa, Act lane asst, Park sys+rev cam, Hold asst, Start/Stop, Chrm pkg, Glass coat, Priv glass, Visors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic