FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Audi Q3 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of Q3 owners and enthusiasts.

Please post pictures of your Q3 in our Audi Q3 Gallery. You can read all the latest Audi Q3 News on our main website.

Audi order tracker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alex View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audi order tracker
    Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 7:34pm
First e-mail today telling me that the factory had received my order. Entered code to tracker thing and it tells me car is in UK (or maybe still on a ship in transit). Pretty unimpressive.
Sponsored Links

Robbie_B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robbie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 8:29am
I got a message to tell me that work would begin on building my Q3 on 24 July. I had a look yesterday on Youraudi and find it is in Quality control. Now that's what I call a Good Days Work.
Q3 S Line Edition 1.4 COD,S-Tronic,Utopia Blue, Heated seats, SD Satnav, LED Interior lights Look Back Camera, Foldy Mirrors, UTR etc.
Q3 Dave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Q3 Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 9:43am
I found that work on my Q3 started at least 10 days before the official start date on my Audi. Not that I'm complaining
2017 Q3 1.4 CoD S line edition, Shell White, Black Styling Pack, LED headlights, Power tailgate, tinted windows
Alex View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 8:47pm
Car is now in Inverness at the dealer.
Q3 Dave View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Q3 Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Alex Alex wrote:

Car is now in Inverness at the dealer.

Think you got lucky there Alex, just the fact that one was being built for dealer stock which was the same spec as yours. Hence the fast build and delivery.
2017 Q3 1.4 CoD S line edition, Shell White, Black Styling Pack, LED headlights, Power tailgate, tinted windows
Alex View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 7:49pm
Just home after collecting it. Most impressed by the engine and the S Tronic 'box on the 110 mile drive home on variable Highland roads.
2017 Q3 TFSI 2.0 Quattro S Tronic Monsoon Grey, storage pack, mudflaps, poofy interior lighting with Audi ring puddle lights.
grumpycamel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpycamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 12:01am
Enjoy the car Alex.
Pre-FL Audi Q3 S-Line 2.0TDI (177) Quattro S-Tronic,Cobalt Blue,Nappa leather,Heated seats,MMI HD Nav,Colour DIS, Bluetooth,CD Changer,Xenon lights,Spare tyre (on my body and in the car)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic